TWO documents are required (One from each list)
Identification is required for each individual and beneficial owner (person of significant control) of the business.
PROOF OF IDENTITY
• Passport (min 6 months until expiry)
• Driving License with photo card (UK residents only)
Photo I.D Requirements (All 4 corners of the document MUST be visible/Ensure photo has no glare or distortion / All document information MUST be readable / ID must have an expiry date of NO less than 6 months)
PROOF OF ADDRESS (provided both name and address is shown)
• Utility bill (gas, electricity, water)
• Council Tax Bill
• Current Account/Building Society Bank Statement (Paper statements preferred. Online Bank Statements will only be accepted as full statement downloads, and not screenshots)
Proof of Address Requirements (Be dated within the last 3 months/All 4 corners of the document MUST be visible / Show the individuals full name and address)
Our Policy and Procedure
- The Anti-Money Laundering Regulations impose a number of obligations on registered service providers in the United Kingdom as part of the UK Government’s measures to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. This legislation is intended to provide a comprehensive system of client identification procedures, record keeping and mandatory reporting.
- As a signatory under the Data Protection Act (DPA), all information gathered about you will be held securely and will only be used for the purpose of meeting our legal requirement and for any government agency that requires us to provide this information.
- Should a supplier of Virtual Offices not follow the steps as set out above, we advise that you take your business elsewhere. Sharing your address with businesses that have not had adequate background checks could be very detrimental to your business reputation, should an investigation ensue.